Important Policy Changes
Before registering for the fair, please read below.
After registering and being confirmed, companies will be required to prepay for the Career Fair by January 15, 2020. Reminders will be sent out closer to this date. If payment is not completed after these reminders, a secured spot to attend the career fair will be forfeited.
If you would like more than one booth at the career fair, please email email@example.com.
Please do not pay for the career fair until your company has been confirmed to attend. This confirmation will be sent by email, which will hold the link to complete the payment process.
Cancelations with full refunds are available until two weeks before the fair (January 15, 2020). Refunds will not be given if cancellations are made after this day.
Registration Deadline : January 15th, 2020
1. Click the registration link above to register for the Spring 2019 Fair
2. Login with previous account credentials or continue as a new participant
3. Fill out all information on the registration form
4. Once registration is complete, please allow one week for your registration to be processed
5. Once your registration is processed, you will receive a registration confirmation email which contains payment details.
Payment Deadline : January 15th, 2020
Please see confirmation email for payment link!
1. After a company’s registration is confirmed, they will receive a link to our secure payment network (Marketplace) to make payment. This cost includes four recruiter passes and two parking passes. Additional recruiter and parking passes can be purchased separately .
2. Add the “Career Fair Booth” package and any extra passes you wish to purchase to the cart
3. If you are an approved non-profit organization or company, please add the “Non-profit Registration” package to the cart instead
4. Click on Add to Cart and proceed to checkout
5. When given the option, either enter the same email address and name from when you previously registered, or create a new account by entering your email and clicking “Continue Unregistered”
6. After being prompted to enter the credit card information, you will need to enter the company information requested (company name, recruiter name, phone number, etc.)
7. Submit your order and an electronic receipt will be emailed to you immediately.