The information below will tell you everything you need to know about registering your company for the fair. If you have any questions feel free to visit out FAQ page or contact us!
Before registering for the fair, please read below.
After registering and being confirmed, companies will be required to prepay for the Career Fair by September 9th, 2020. Reminders will be sent out closer to this date. If payment is not completed after these reminders, a secured spot to attend the career fair will be forfeited.
If you would like more than one booth at the career fair, please email email@example.com.
Please do not pay for the career fair until your company has been confirmed to attend. This confirmation will be sent by email, which will hold the link to complete the payment process.
Cancelations with full refunds are available until two weeks before the fair (September 9). Refunds will not be given if cancellations are made after this day.
Registration Deadline : September 9, 2020
Registration will open on April 17, when the link below will become active.
1. Click the registration link above to register for the Fall 2020 Fair
2. Login with previous account credentials or continue as a new
3. Fill out all information on the registration form
4. Once registration is complete, please allow one week for your
registration to be processed
5. Once your registration is processed, you will receive a registration
confirmation email which contains payment details.
Payment Deadline : September 9, 2020
You will find the link to pay in your confirmation email
1. After a company’s registration is confirmed, they will receive a link to our secure payment network (Marketplace) to make payment. This cost includes four recruiter passes and two parking passes. Additional recruiter and parking passes can be purchased separately .
2. Add the “Career Fair Booth” package and any extra passes you wish to purchase to the cart
3. If you are an approved non-profit organization or company, please add the “Non-profit Registration” package to the cart instead
4. Click on Add to Cart and proceed to checkout
5. When given the option, either enter the same email address and name from when you previously registered, or create a new account by entering your email and clicking “Continue Unregistered”
6. After being prompted to enter the credit card information, you will need to enter the company information requested (company name, recruiter name, phone number, etc.)
7. Submit your order and an electronic receipt will be emailed to you immediately.